Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Busy Boy Quilt


This is my first little boy quilt! I know typically most people use primary colors for boys but I wanted to do something else. I picked out a variation of browns and greens and voila! I got this out of a book so I'm not sure if I'm at liberty to put instructions up or not. This was pretty much cake though, easier than the bargello in my previous post but more along the lines of organized chaos.  I LOVE it!  The dog print boarders give it just the right touch :D

The pattern came from this book: Dealers Choice and the pattern was called "Royal Pairs."


1 comment:

  1. I like it!
    The two-color blocks can be used to make a (now I can't remember the name) quilt that is usually involves triangles but the tutorial show a completely EASY way. Look on my Pinterest pins for the quilt. I sooo want to try it. But may start with a pillow top.

    ReplyDelete