Monday, October 17, 2011

Wow, I've been busy!

So I've been caught up in several projects at once.  I've completed a few but haven't gotten around to posting them yet...I have 4 I need to put up on here so I'll do my best to get those up here over the week.  But for now, more good news!

This week at JoAnn's you can get 60% off Cozy flannel solids and Snuggle Flannel prints if you dare to make one of those flannel blankets I put up a few weeks ago.  McCall's patterns are also only $.99 this week!  If you don't like sewing clothes they always have craft patterns toward the back of the books.  If you're into quilting their fat quarters are also only $.99.  Which reminds me, I have a super easy quilt I just made for Tekara with fat quarters and some stuff I had from my own stash that I will be posting soon with instructions!!!  If you have been wanting to get into quilting all of their rotary cutting tools and mats are 40% off.  Their Blizzard Fleece is also on sale for 60% off.  And also worth mentioning I think is that their entire stock of thread is 50% off!   Here is a portion of their ad online: Moonlight Madness

Look for the Christmas Tree centerpiece I sewed from my Mom's fabric stash tomorrow!


No comments:

Post a Comment